Services at Washington Eye Specialists are provided by board certified medical doctors and an experienced and caring staff. We offer a comprehensive range of services to maintain the health of your eyes and diagnose and manage ocular disease.
Some of our services include the following:
- Specialization: in Corneal Transplants, Corneal & External Ocular Disease and diseases of the Retina and Vitreous
- Complete/Routine Eye Exams
- Cataract Surgery
- Multifocal Intraocular Lens Implants
- Anterior & Posterior Segment Laser Surgery
- Computerized Corneal Topography Mapping
- Specialized Treatment for Glaucoma, including Laser
- Computerized and Manual Visual Field Evaluation
- Surgical and Non-Surgical treatment of Retinal Disorders including Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy
- Computerized Diagnostic Ultrasound “B”-Scan.
- Fluorescein Angiography and Retinal Photography
- Eyeglass Boutique – wide selection of fashion and budget frames to fit every lifestyle and contact lenses.